Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Jalapeo Biscuits
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (45g) polenta or fine milled corn meal
- 3 tablespoons (45g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups packed, 170g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided (1 1/4 cup and 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh jalapeos (more or less to taste)
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons heavy cream (200ml), plus extra for brushing
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?