Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Beer Soup
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 small carrots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 12 ounces beer (not dark)
- 3 cups grated sharp Cheddar, plus more for garnishing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1 baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?