Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar and Apple Biscuits
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 4 medium sized apples (a medium apple = about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour sift before measuring
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk plus a little milk for brushing tops
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?