Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Rosemary Corn Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 cup course ground yellow cornmeal
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (we used Tillamook White Medium Cheddar)
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?