Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Jalapeno Huevos Rancheros in Tortilla Cups
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Cabot Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 corn tortillas
- 8 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack, grated (about 2 cups)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 pint alfalfa sprouts
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?