Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar, Ham and Apple Panini
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, melted
- ¼ cup (50 ml) mango chutney
- 2 oz (60 g) baked ham, thinly sliced
- 2 oz (60 g) Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- ½ Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 518kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (54%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|