Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Dogs with Cider-Braised Leeks and Apples
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 cups (generous) thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Pinch of ground allspice
- Coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups hard apple cider or 1 1/4 cups apple cider and 1/4 cup bourbon
- 6 grilled hot dog buns or brioche-style oblong rolls
- Dijon mustard
- 6 grilled all-beef hot dogs
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated (1/2 cup packed)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?