Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Corn Muffins with Jalapeo Butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled, plus 1 tablespoon, softened, for brushing muffin cups
- 2 cups cornmeal (preferably stone-ground)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup corn, thawed if frozen
- 1 1/4 cups well-shaken buttermilk (not powdered)
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups grated sharp Cheddar (5 1/4 ounces), divided
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 fresh jalapeo, finely chopped, including seeds
- Equipment: a muffin pan with 12 (1/2-cup) muffin cups
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?