Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Chipotle Bread on a Pizza Stone
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 9 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 (7 ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cornmeal for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|