Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Rolls
- 6 oz (175 g) Cheddar cheese, cut into chunks
- ¾ cup (175 mL) water
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) unsalted butter, softened
- 3½ cups ( 875 mL) bread flour, divided (approx.)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar (see Notes)
- 1 package (¼ oz/8 g) quick-rising (instant) dry yeast
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 egg
- Instant-read thermometer
- Baking sheet, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|