Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 2 cups peeled and chopped carrot
- 1 large head cauliflower, stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch mustard powder
- 6 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|