Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Burgers With Balsamic Onions And Chipotle Ketchup
- 1 pound red onions, cut crosswise into 1/3- to 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles from canned chipotles in adobo* plus 2 tabelspoons adobo sauce from can
- 2 teaspoons (or more) balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/4 pounds ground beef (15% to 20% fat)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 6 thick slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 large English muffins or hamburger buns, split, cut sides grilled
- 6 tomato slices (optional)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?