Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sauerkraut, liquid drained and reserved
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces fully-cooked cheddar bratwurst sausages, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package frozen shoestring french fries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|