Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter , frozen
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup finely grated aged farmhouse cheddar cheese , plus more for topping the biscuits
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?