Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar, Bacon, and Fresh Chive Biscuits
- 6 thick-cut bacon slices
- 3 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, plus melted butter for brushing
- 2 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 12 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 3/4 cups chilled buttermilk
- Honey (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?