Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheddar Bacon Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, grated
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped into little pieces
- cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cold buttermilk
- InstructionsIn a large mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking sode and pepper and stir to combine.
Directions:View on What's Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?