Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chayote with Tomato and Green Chile
- 1 pound chayotes
- 6 ounces of roasted tomatoes (can use canned fire roasted tomatoes, or roast whole tomatoes on stovetop or under broiler until skin begins to blacken, do not remove skin but process whole)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 large green Anaheim chile (stem and seeds removed and discarded), chopped
- Pinch red chile pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely grated Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?