Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chayote and Sausage Stew
- 2 Italian sausage links
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 chayote squashes, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|