Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chawan Mushi with Shrimp and Spring Peas
- 2 teaspoons instant dashi powder (Japanese soup stock granules)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup shelled fresh peas (from about 1/2 pound pods) or frozen peas, thawed
- 12 baby shrimp or 4 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, coarsely chopped if large
- 4 large shiitake mushroom caps, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 scallions, whites and pale greens only, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?