Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chawan Mushi, Japanese Savory Steamed Custard
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 large Napa cabbage leaves, green parts thinly shredded, white parts finely chopped
- 3 fresh oyster mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups Chicken Broth
- 1½ teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 5 small celery leaves from the tender, inner ribs, for garnish
- 5 teaspoons tobiko (flying fish) roe (optional), for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 172kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 197mg (66%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|