Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Charred Octopus with Peach, Arugula and Aged Balsamic
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 small celery stalk, sliced on the bias
- 1/2 small carrot, peeled and sliced on the bias
- 1 3ounce piece prosciutto
- 2 fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 cups water, approx.
- 2 pounds octopus, head removed and tentacles separated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- -fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 1 peach, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons aged (at least 8 years) balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, cut in half
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?