Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Charred Lemon-Shallot Chutney
- 1 large lemon, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 4 medium shallots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?