Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Charred Green Beans with Harissa and Almonds
- 1 small red bell pepper (about 7 ounces) or 1 roasted red pepper from jar
- 3 red jalapeos or Fresno chiles
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted almonds, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?