Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Charred Corn Salad with Basil and Tomatoes
- 12 ears of corn, husked
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves, large leaves torn
- 1/3 cup (or more) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?