Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Charleston Shrimp 'n' Gravy
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt with no MSG
- ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|