Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Charleston Okra Soup Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds beef shank, cut into 3/4-inch cubs, marrow bone reserved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, plus more if needed
- 2 cups chopped yellow onion (about 2 medium)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 pound okra, trimmed, cut on the bias into 1/2-inch-thick ovals
- fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Food Republic
Why don't we display directions?