Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chargrilled tuna with dressed beans & loadsa herbs
- 100 g dried cannellini beans
- 100 g dried borlotti beans
- 1 tomato, optional
- 1 potato, optional
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1-2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 x 225 g tuna steaks, from
- , ask your fishmonger, about 1cm thick
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 3 handfuls mixed fresh herbs (chives, chervil, basil, parsley, mint), roughly chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?