Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chargrilled steak with English lettuce & herb salad & anchovy butter
- 1 T-bone steak , about 3-4cm thick (800-900g in total) and at room temperature
- Maldon smoked sea salt
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- English round lettuce , washed
- 2 tsp chives , chopped
- 2 tsp parsley , chopped
- 2 tsp mint , chopped
- 2 tsp shallots , chopped
- 2 tsp spring onions , chopped
- 50g anchovy fillets in olive oil (Hawksmoor use Cantabrian anchovies) , drained
- 150g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?