Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chargrilled pork leg with asparagus
- 100 g goat's cheese
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small bunch fresh lemon thyme, leaves picked
- 4 x 175 g higher-welfare pork escalopes, about 1cm thick
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g asparagus, finely sliced lengthways
- 250 g green and yellow courgettes, finely sliced lengthways
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, leaves picked
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?