Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chard and Salami Frittata
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (about 10 ounces), stems and center ribs cut away, leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Italian Genoa salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?