Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chard and Onion Omelet (Trouchia)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red or white onion, quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 bunch chard, leaves only, chopped
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 to 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 1 cup grated Gruyre
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?