Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, tough stems removed and leaves cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|