Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Char with Pea Sprouts and Forest Mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 ounces mixed fresh flavorful mushrooms (black trumpet, chanterelle, cremini, hedgehog, mousseron, oyster, and portobello), chopped into bite-size pieces
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- ½ tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup champagne or white wine vinegar
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Fresh tarragon to yield 1 tablespoon chopped, held whole
- 4 skin-on Arctic char fillets, about 6 ounces each (cod will work as substitute)
- 6 cups (about 10 ounces) pea sprouts (if unavailable, substitute chopped spinach or escarole)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 430kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 73mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|