Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Char Siu Pork
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 whole star anise pod, crushed
- 1 pinch Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon aji mirin (sweet rice cooking wine), or more to taste
- 1 (1 pound) boneless pork loin roast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|