Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Char-Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Three-Herb Chimichurri
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chile powder or ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 medium shallots, peeled, quartered
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 cups (packed) stemmed fresh parsley
- 2 cups (packed) stemmed fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (packed) stemmed fresh mint
- 1 3 1/2-pound beef tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?