Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chanterelle, Radicchio, and Pancetta Pizzas
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces fresh chanterelles, cleaned, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups thinly sliced radicchio (about 1 small head)
- 1 large leek (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh pizza dough*
- 1 cup (packed) Italian Fontina (such as Val d'Aosta), coarsely grated (about 4 ounces)
- 1 8-ounce ball fresh water-packed mozzarella cheese,** drained, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), very coursely chopped, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?