Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chanterelle Mushroom Gravy
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- ¾ pound chanterelle mushrooms, wiped or brushed clean and finely chopped
- ¼ cup instant flour such as Wondra or Shake & Blend
- 3 cups Turkey stock for Gravy
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 54kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|