Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 cups dried chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter and oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 2 to 3 fresh green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chana masala powder
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 dried bay leaf, crushed into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- handful of fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?