Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Champagne Shrimp and Pasta
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups champagne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|