Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chalupas with Chorizo
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons masa
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (or more) warm water
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 12 ounces fresh Mexican chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 heaping tablespoons tomato paste
- Purchased tomato salsa
- Purchased salsa verde (green tomatillo salsa)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Fresh cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?