Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Challah, Sausage, and Dried Cherry Stuffing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) pecans
- 1 (1-pound) challah loaf (or other egg bread), cut into 1-inch cubes (about 12 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound bulk sausage meat (usually sold in a tube)
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 4 large celery ribs, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup dried tart (Morello) cherries (4 ounces; see Cooks' note:s)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups
- or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 1/2- to 4-quart shallow ceramic or glass baking dish (or two 2-quart shallow baking dishes)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?