Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup warm water (about 105F to 115F)
- 2 (1/4-ounce) packets active dry yeast (4 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for coating the bowl
- 1/4 cup plus 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 4 to 4 1/2 cups bread flour, plus more for dusting the work surface
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 4 teaspoons fine-ground cornmeal
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pinch salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons poppy or sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?