Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 packages active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (l00° to 115°, approximately)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 5 to 5½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg yolk mixed with 1 teaspoon cold water
- Poppy seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 124kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|