Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup warm tap water (about 110 degrees)
- 2½ teaspoons (1 envelope) active dry yeast
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, plus 1 egg yolk
- Egg wash: 1 egg well beaten with a pinch of salt
- One heavy cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan lined with parchment
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 276kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|