Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup sushi rice, or Japanese short-grain white rice
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley with long stems
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|