Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chairman Mao’s Red-Braised Pork
- 1 lb. pork belly (skin optional)
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 tbsp. Shaoxing wine
- ¾ in piece fresh ginger, skin left on and sliced
- 1 star anise
- 2 dried red chiles
- A small piece cassia bark or cinnamon stick
- Light soy sauce, salt, and sugar
- A few pieces scallion greens
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 657kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 67g (103%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (115%)|
|Cholesterol 82mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|