Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chai Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (I used Ghiradelli)
- 10 cardamom pods, coarsely cracked (and if you can't find these, don't give up! Just use a little cardamom powder, or some extra allspice)
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice, cracked
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar, divided
- 6 quarter-size slices fresh ginger plus 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
- Directions1. Combine first 6 ingredients, 4 tablespoons brown sugar, and ginger slices in medium saucepan. Bring almost to simmer, whisking frequently. Remove from heat; cover and steep 10 minutes. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?