Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ceviche Verde (Green Mexican Ceviche)
- 3 pounds mahi mahi, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pound tomatillos, husked, rinsed, and cut into small dice
- 24 green Manzanilla olives, pitted and minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 2 jalapeos, minced
- 2 firm Hass avocados, pitted, peeled, and cut into small dice
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves and stems, minced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Tortilla chips or saltine crackers as desired
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?