Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound fresh Pacific halibut or other firm-fleshed fish
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatillos, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeo, stemmed, seeded, and minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Tostadas or tortilla chips
- To ripen avocados more quickly, place them in a sealed paper bag with an apple or a banana for 24 hours.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?