Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ceviche Salad with Avocado, Cilantro and Green Chile
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup (loosely packed) roughly chopped cilantro
- Fresh hot green chiles to taste (I like 2 serranos or 1 jalapeno), stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 to 1 ¼ pounds sashimi-grade bone-less, skinless fish (salmon, tuna and snapper are options you’ll likely find), cut into ½-inch cubes
- OR 1 to 1 ¼ pounds medium-to-small cooked shrimp
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, flesh scooped from the skin, and cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 1 large head Boston/butterhead lettuce (or an equivalent amount of Bibb lettuce), leaves separated
- 1 green onion, roots and wilted outer leaves removed, thinly sliced crosswise, or a little chopped cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 217kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 218mg (73%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|